Root Cause Analysis (RCA) is a method that is used to deal with a problem, error or failure by finding the ‘origin of problem’. This course is designed to help the employees to find out the root cause of any problems and fix it so that the problem does not repeat. This course lays emphasis on long-term focus attitude towards problem solving as shortterm focus does not help organisation in terms of profitability or growth. After joining this course, the participant will know why it is important to analyse the root cause of any problems and how important it is. The content is very crisp and short and it will help the reader in a great way to solve all the issues in the organisation.
Upon the completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Get a clear idea of What is RCA;
- Understand the importance of RCA;
- Learn how to Use RCA for Boosting Productivity;
- Understand the difficulties in RCA;
- Learn effective RCA;
- Analyse the root cause of any problems and how important it is; and
- Solve all the issues in the organisation.
Who Should Attend
This programme is suitable for:
- Project Leaders;
- General Workforce;
- Management Consultants;
- Operations Department; and
- Individuals who seek to learn on finding the origin of a problem.
|18 July 2022
|8:30 AM – 11;45 AM
|$290.00 (SBS 3%)