In this ever-changing world, leaders are entrusted with the responsibility to maximize success in a rapidly changing future. Leaders must be well equipped with the requisite skills to anticipate impending challenges and to lead change.
The programme is designed for those in the senior management level to enhance their strategic thinking abilities to demonstrate visionary leadership in the various sectors they operate in. To do so, they must be able to think and plan strategically, looking beyond immediate issues to appreciate the wider context and innovate to capture opportunities in time and resolve longer term challenges.
SEAL takes a highly personalized approach to help the leaders to examine current leadership style and equip them with new knowledge and methods to inspire fresh perspectives, help them challenge the status quo, and enable them to apply these new insights at their work.
Talk to our team at +673 827 1140 or email email@example.com for more information.
By the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Strengthen capacity in leading change in the face of complexity and uncertainty, using case example of Covid 19 and future challenges
- To provide a broad understanding of key emerging digital technologies, their potential applications in business and government, and the attendant policy implications
- Learning and application on how to administer changes to organisation and Citizens
- To provide senior executives with deeper insights into the ideas of visionary leadership and strategic thinking as understood in Islamic thought and practices in Islamic civilisation
- Discuss key components of strategic thinking and how strategic thinking could be developed and advanced
Who Should Attend
- Senior Managers
- Heads of Department
- Heads of Unit
Classroom + Virtual Instructor-Led Training for module 1-8 & 11-12
Face-to-face training for module 9
BILIF is giving a complimentary 360° Leadership Survey & Coaching Solution exclusive for this year’s SEAL participants only. The 360° Leadership Survey & Coaching Solution will comprise of
- A briefing on 360° Leadership Survey & Coaching Solution to define the key behavioural requirements in 360° survey, overall timeline and activities.
- A survey for leaders to gain a greater insight into their strengths and development needs so leaders can develop more targeted personal development plans;
- Comprehensive Individual feedback reports & group-level reports that provide a broad overview and detailed breakdown of quantitative and qualitative results; and
- Personalised individual coaching feedback sessions with certified coaches and occupational psychologists with many years of experience in the public and private sectors.