The Strategic Management Series consists of mini programmes to better provide participants the opportunity to be more involved in the process of Strategic Planning and be able to implement what they have learned in each of the programme.
In SMS: Crafting a plan that works, participants will be able to apply a set of tools and techniques in building a futures-ready Strategic Plan. There are many steps in crafting a strategic plan from environmental scanning, strategic thinking to formulating the vision, key performance indicators (KPIs) and strategies.
- Strategic Management Framework
- Crafting a plan that works
- Aligning Organisational Management to Strategy
Supported with case examples, group exercises and feedback evaluation.
Who is this Programme for?
This programme is suitable for middle to senior management officers who will be directly or indirectly involved in the development, implementation and monitoring of strategic plans at their organization.
- Develop a clear understanding of the key steps in developing a strategic plan; and
- ACQUIRE a set of tools and methodologies for developing the key components of a strategic plan from the vision, mission, core values to KPIs, long-term strategy plans and short-term action plans.
|Module 1: Key Steps in building a Strategic Plan|
|Module 2: Key Tools & Methodologies in developing the key components of a Strategic Plan.|
|14-16 August 2023||
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
|Normal Fee||$ 1,100.00||$ 1,300.00|
Download Brochure Here