Islamic funds and investments have witnessed exponential growth over the last decade, attracting considerable attention from both Muslim and non-Muslim investors. The funds have also evolved and developed from simple and straightforward structures to more sophisticated and complex instruments.
This course is designed to provide detailed insights into the structures and instruments of Islamic funds and investments available in the market.
By the end of the programme, participants will learn to:
- Discuss the Syariah principles in structuring Islamic funds and investment;
- Comprehend the various structures and instruments of Islamic funds and Investment;
- Analyse and deliberate the modern development of Islamic funds and investment;
- Illustrate the operational aspects of Islamic Funds and Investments; and
- Highlight the Syariah issues of Islamic Funds and Investments.
Who Should Attend
The programme is suitable for:
- Syariah advisers and Syariah officers;
- Investment managers;
- Compliance officers and in-house counsels;
- Risk managers;
- Product development officers;
- Operations managers;
- Academics and Researchers; and
Stakeholder*: BND 600.00
Non-Stakeholder: BND 800.00
* Stakeholders are participants from MOFE, BDCB, and all domestic banks in Brunei Darussalam.
Download Brochure here