Supervisory Leadership for Supervisors And Managers (VILT)
Having effective employees and an effective team are crucial in delivering business goals and objectives. However, it is an area that is often left to chance, which can lead to demotivated employee who do not feel part of the business and consequently do not perform.
These highly interactive 4 half-day sessions are designed to provide supervisors, officers and new managers with essential management and people leadership skills to lead and manage their team. This programme covers what it takes to lead and manage an effective team and how to get the best out of its members by understanding the role of a leader, both personally and from the point of view of the team.
The course materials will help to develop anyone that leads a team or is involved in a leadership role. It is also useful for those who need to develop their leadership skills as a new supervisor, officer or manager.
Who Should Attend
- Supervisors, officers and managers who are new to the supervisory and leadership roles;
- Supervisors, officers and managers who have to lead and manage teams; and
- Individuals who are keen to sharpen their supervisory and leadership skills to make an impact at work.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognise and appreciate the importance of having essential leadership and management skills;
- Appreciate and embrace the qualities of an effective leader;
- Acquire the essential skills, tools and techniques in leading and managing their and team;
- Put into practice essential skills, tools and techniques into case studies, role plays and other relevant learning activities;
- Build and align shared business vision with the team;
- Develop clear and SMART team objectives, targets and goals as a basis for managing their performance;
- Motivate employee by understanding their drivers and developing actions to support them;
- Deal with difficult employee members;
- Coach and mentor employee effectively using the Performance Coaching Steps;
- Delegate tasks more effectively; and
- Manage and handle conflict or misunderstanding between employee.
|Module 1 – Introduction|
|Module 2 – Vision And Developing Team Goals|
|Module 3 – Engaging And Being Engaged With the employee/Team|
|Module 4 – Delegation|
|Module 5 – Performance Management|
|Module 6 – Performance Coaching|
Module 7 – Motivation And Motivating Your employee
|Module 8 – Dealing With Difficult Team Members|
|Module 9 – Conflict Handling|
|7 March 2022 (Day 1)||Session 1, 8:30 am – 12:15 pm|
|8 March 2022 (Day 2)||Session 1, 8:30 am – 12:15 pm|
|9 March 2022 (Day 3)||Session 1, 8:30 am – 12:15 pm|
|10 March 2022 (Day 4)||Session 1, 8:30 am – 12:15 pm|
|Normal Price||$800 (10% SBS)||$800|
Download Brochure here