The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People®
The Program content aligns timeless principles of effectiveness with modern technology and practices. This program is suitable for all who wish to achieve maximum productivity as a leader or a team member. It will help participants to effectively lead themselves, influence and collaborate with others to achieve a sustained and lasting success. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® Signature Edition 4.0 will develop leadership effectiveness at three levels which are individual, team, and organizational.
- Develop increased maturity, greater productivity and the ability to manage one’s self.
- Execute critical priorities with laser-like focus and careful planning
- Increase team engagement, morale, and collaboration.
- Improve communication skills and strengthen relationships
- Create a framework for developing core values and creating a highly effective culture.
- Develop current and high potential leaders who model both character and competence.
Norrizah or Nuri, recognized her passion for teaching early on and became fully engaged with the Franklin Covey curriculum since 1996.
She is a highly sought-after facilitator for “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® ” program, delivering content with depth, passion and high energy. In addition, Nuri is also a facilitator for “Leading at the Speed of Trust” (LSOT), “The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity” and FranklinCovey®’s latest leadership program for senior to mid-level managers, “The 4 Essential Roles of Leadership”. Adding to her repertoire is the long-sought-after leadership program for first-time managers, “The 6 Critical Practices for Leading a Team”. Nuri is also passionate about the highly acclaimed offering from VitalSmarts®, “Crucial Conversations” and “Crucial Accountability”. She works with individuals, teams, and organizations to increase effectiveness and achieve bottom-line results.
Download Brochure here