The Financial Planning Practitioners’ Programme (FPPP) was formulated specifically to address the licensing requirement for financial planners with the guidance and support of BDCB as well as TAP, to cover the minimum knowledge and skills expected of a competent financial planner. The workshop consists of two parts; theory and skills which will be followed by assessments to ensure the financial planners demonstrate the necessary knowledge and skills required to serve the public effectively.
BDCB has appointed CIBFM to be the official Licensing Programme for the purposes of the licensing requirements under the Securities Markets Order, 2013.
- Demonstrate profound knowledge and understanding of financial planning.
- Various financial ratios used for Financial Planning.
- Cash management and budgeting, time value of money, investment planning, risk management, insurance planning and estate planning.
- Establish financial goals and provide solutions and recommendations.
- Two (2) hours examination consisting 100 multiple choices questions.
- The passing marks for the exam is 65%.
Skills Assessment and Knowledge Application
- To assess readiness of candidate to conduct financial planning for clients.
- There are (2) two parts of assessment: Solution Design and Skill Assessment
|2 – 5 August||Theory|
|9 August||Two (2) hours Exam|
|11 – 16 August||Phase 2: Skills Training|
|17 – 18 August||Skills Assessment|
Stakeholder*: BND $ 2105.00
Non-Stakeholder: BND $ 2750.00