The Value Of Integrity
This programme will focus on the importance of Personal Core Values, Moral Compass, the needs of organisations to have Common Values, Key Challenges of upholding & living the value (Integrity).
- Described the commonly accepted meaning of integrity and recognize the characteristics of a person of integrity;
- Identify personal core values as a guide in daily action;
- Recognize and apply the principles of giving voice to values;
- Describe and align the expectations of organization’s shared values with personal values;
- Describe organisational challenges in upholding Integrity.
- To be able to identify personal core values as a guide in daily action;
- To be able to recognise and apply the principles of practising honesty in the scenario setting;
- To be able to align the expectations of organisation’s shared values with personal values;
- To be able to describe organisational challenges situation in upholding integrity.
Who Should Attend
Designed for Executives, Managers, this program distinguishes the underlying principles of leadership – integrity, trust, responsibility, commitment, accountability– teaches how morals, ethics, and values directly correlate to how we interact with others.Download Brochure