Much has been discovered in the past 30 years on Emotional Intelligence and countless studies show its incredible role in an individual’s success. It has been shown that, Emotional Intelligence or EI, can be even more critical than the power of the cognitive brain usually measured with IQ. In others words, if you want to succeed, you would be much better off working on your soft skills, empathy, communication skills, understanding others and so on than to become better only at a specific technical skill.
The course on EI teaches the delegates a set of core skills to become better at
managing themselves and others. Emotional skills can easily come to distinguish individuals from the rest and lead them to a much more rewarding and successful life. This course covers all the fundamental competencies within EI and by using extensive and elaborate exercises, prepares the delegates to face the real-life issues armed with the new emotional and practical skills.
Most people do experience a range of both positive and negative emotions at work. Examples includes:
- Satisfaction – you have done an excellent piece of work;
- Exhilaration – you have won a major contract;
- Pride – you have helped someone out of a difficult situation;
- Anger – your work that has not been appreciated;
- Frustration – because of delays in implementing your recommendations; and
- Anxiety – difficult in meeting deadlines.
Workshops included in the ‘Toolkit for Young Leaders Series’ are:
- Driving Performance Through Feedback
- Supervisory Skills for New Managers
- Strategic Thinking and Planning
- Build A Resilient Team with Emotional Intelligence
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Identify the main EI competencies and know how each area can contribute to your personality and interaction with others;
- Recognise and understand your moods and emotions and the effect on others;
- Manage and regulate your emotions to make sure they don’t disrupt your behaviour;
- Control and guide your emotions so you can achieve more, boost yourself and vastly increase your productivity;
- Establish rapport with others and improve the effectiveness of your communication;
- Understand others’ feelings when interacting with them and become a trusted person in your network; and
- Understand others’ needs systematically and respond accordingly to get maximum results in your interactions with others.
Who Should Attend
This program is suitable for:
- Customer Services Managers and Executives;
- Relationship Managers and Executives; and
- Head of Unit / Department;
|Day 1||Intro to Emotional Intelligence|
|22-23 November 2022||8:30 am – 12:00 pm & 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Normal fee||$1,110.00(20% sbs)||$1,500.00|
|Group Fee for every 2 pax||$980.00||$1,300.00|
*Note: Toolkit for Young Leaders Series consists of the following:
- Driving Performance through Feedback (3 November 2022);
- Strategic Thinking and Planning (7-9 November 2022);
- Supervisory Skills for New Managers (21-22 November 2022); and
- Build A Resilient Team with Emotional Intelligence (23-24 November 2022).