Build a Resilient Team with Emotional Intelligence
Much has been discovered in the past 30 years on Emotional Intelligence and countless studies show its incredible role in an individual’s success. Arguably, Emotional Intelligence or EI, can be even more critical than the power of the cognitive brain usually measured with IQ. In others words, if you want to succeed, it is equally imperative to work on your soft skills such as empathy and communication skills.
Individuals possessing emotional intelligence can easily be distinguished from those without and may lead them to a much more rewarding and successful life.
This programme teaches the participants a set of core skills to become better at managing themselves and others.
It covers all the fundamental competencies within EI and by using extensive and elaborate exercises, prepares the participants to face the real-life issues armed with the new emotional and practical skills to help build resilient teams.
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Identify the main EI competencies and know how each area can contribute to your personality and interaction with others;
- Recognise and understand your moods and emotions and the effect on others;
- Manage and regulate your emotions to make sure they don’t disrupt your behaviour;
- Control and guide your emotions so you can achieve more, boost yourself and vastly increase your productivity;
- Establish rapport with others and improve the effectiveness of your communication;
- Empathise when interacting with others and become a trusted person in your network; and
- Understand others’ needs systematically and respond accordingly to get maximum results in your interactions with others.
Who Should Attend
This program is suitable for:
- Customer Services Managers and Executives;
- Relationship Managers and Executives; and
- Head of Unit / Department;
|Day 1||Intro to Emotional Intelligence|
|10 – 11 May 2023||8:30 am – 12:00 pm & 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Normal fee||$1,110.00(20% sbs)||$1,500.00|
|Group Fee (Min 3 Pax)||$980.00||$980.00|
Download Brochure Here