Withholding constructive feedback is like sending a person on a long and complicated hike without a compass. Feedback is a leadership tool and is one of the most vital stepping stones to a manager’s professional journey. Yet most managers are apprehensive in giving constructive feedback as it is deemed as “negative” and “painful” for both parties. This is because most of our own experiences have been focused around “criticism” rather than portraying it as positive/reinforcing feedback which is really intended as a developmental tool. When practised at the right time and effectively, it can help to avert and/or minimise creating a ‘blame culture’ which if not checked, can adversely impact the organisation’s business and targets.
This programme is one out of five of the Toolkit for Young Leaders Series. The series is a set of workshops curated to develop the necessary skills to become a more effective leader, while also helping your team to grow.
Workshops included in the ‘Toolkit for Young Leaders Series’ are:
- Driving Performance Through Feedback
- Supervisory Skills & Managing the Work Being a Team
- Strategic Thinking and Planning
- Build A Resilient Team with Emotional Intelligence
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Describe the Leadership Guiding Principles and how they support the communication process;
- Describe what is constructive and positive feedback and its’ importance at the workplace;
- Apply the feedback framework effectively to achieve the desired outcomes;
- Identify the right opportunities to use this leadership tool to enhance productivity levels; and
- Improve relationships both at work and in social settings.
Who Should Attend
This program is suitable for new or first-time managers, supervisors or team leaders.
This workshop will be conducted in a practical and participative way.
Learning strategies include small group discussions and skills practice sessions.
|What is Feedback||
|Using a Leadership Guiding
|The 6-Step Feedback Model||
|Key Success Factors||
|3 November 2022||8:30 am – 12:00 pm & 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Normal fee||$500.00(20% sbs)||$700.00|
|Group Fee for every 2 pax||$700.00||$980.00|
*Note: Toolkit for Young Leaders Series consists of the following:
- Driving Performance through Feedback (3 November 2022);
- Strategic Thinking and Planning (7-9 November 2022);
- Supervisory Skills & Managing the Work Being a Team (21-22 November 2022); and
- Build A Resilient Team with Emotional Intelligence (23-24 November 2022).