This workshop focuses on equipping first-time managers with skills in their role in leading and managing teams as they shift from operational thinking to strategic thinking and planning. First-time managers must be agile enough to adapt and embrace change. They must be able to strategically align their goals, key performance indicators and strategies with the top management and subordinate levels and more importantly, with national goals and aspirations such as Wawasan 2035, Negara Zikir, Melayu Islam Beraja and Maqasid of the Syari’ah, and national-level projects such as the Economic BluePrint, Digital Economy Master Plan and Climate Change Policy.
Workshops included in the ‘Toolkit for Young Leaders Series’ are:
- Driving Performance Through Feedback
- Supervisory Skills & Managing the Work Being a Team
- Strategic Thinking and Planning
- Build A Resilient Team with Emotional Intelligence
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand their role of first-time managers in an organisation and in relation to national goals;
- Understand key concepts of Systems Thinking, Strategic Thinking, and Strategic Planning;
- Outline a future-ready strategic plan which is aligned throughout the organisation hierarchy; and
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of their teams through key performance indicators.
Who Should Attend
This program is suitable for new or first-time managers, supervisors or team leaders.
|Building the skills of
|Building a strategic plan
and monitoring team
|7 – 9 November 2022||8:30 am – 12:00 pm & 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Normal fee||$800.00(20% sbs)||$950.00|
|Group Fee for every 2 pax||$1,120.00||$1,330.00|
*Note: Toolkit for Young Leaders Series consists of the following:
- Driving Performance through Feedback (3 November 2022);
- Strategic Thinking and Planning (7-9 November 2022);
- Supervisory Skills & Managing the Work Being a Team (21-22 November 2022); and
- Build A Resilient Team with Emotional Intelligence (23-24 November 2022).
Download Brochure Here