Having effective staff members and an effective team around is crucial in delivering business goals and objectives. However, it is an area that is often left to chance, which can lead to de-motivated staff who do not feel part of the business and consequently do not perform.
This highly interactive 2-days programme is designed to provide new supervisors, officers and managers with the essential and key management and people leadership skills and techniques to lead and manage the staff and team. This programme look at what it takes to lead and manage an effective staff and team and how you can get the best out of the people by understanding the role of leader, both personally and from the point of view of the team.
The course materials will help to develop anyone that lead a team or is involved in a leadership role. It is also useful for those who need to develop their leadership skills as a new supervisor, officer or manager.
Workshops included in the ‘Toolkit for Young Leaders Series’ are:
- Driving Performance Through Feedback
- Supervisory Skills & Managing the Work Being a Team
- Strategic Thinking and Planning
- Build A Resilient Team with Emotional Intelligence
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Recognise and appreciate the importance of having essential leadership and management skills;
- Appreciate and embrace the qualities of an effective leader;
- Acquire the essential skills, tools and techniques in leading and managing their staff and team;
- Put into practice essential skills, tools and techniques into case studies, role-plays and other relevant learning activities;
- Communicate effectively with their staff and team;
- Build and align shared business vision with the team;
- Develop clear and SMART team objectives, targets and goals as a basis for managing their performance;
- Motivate staff by understanding their drivers and developing actions to support them;
- Deal with difficult staff members;
- Coach and mentor staff effectively using the performance coaching steps; and
- Be effective in performing their roles and responsibilities as new managers.
Who Should Attend
This program is suitable for new or first-time managers, supervisors or team leaders.
With Your Team
|Vision And Developing
|Engaging And Being
Engaged With the
Motivating Your Staff
|Dealing With Difficult
|Self Management and
|21 – 22 November 2022||8:30 am – 12:00 pm & 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Normal fee||$650.00(20% sbs)||$800.00|
|Group Fee for every 2 pax||$600.00||$700.00|
*Note: Toolkit for Young Leaders Series consists of the following:
- Driving Performance through Feedback (3 November 2022);
- Strategic Thinking and Planning (7-9 November 2022);
- Supervisory Skills & Managing the Work Being a Team (21-22 November 2022); and
- Build A Resilient Team with Emotional Intelligence (23-24 November 2022).