#UP Coaching Manager
Competent managers should possess the capacity to develop various personalities, profiles, and motivation of their team members. Additionally, functional leaders facing
constant demands at critical junctures need strong leadership and coaching skills in order to guide their team to success. Each #UP title is based on a series of learning “sprints” designed to allow the learner to develop a specific skill. A “sprint” is a one-hour digital learning module, dedicated to operational know-how, which is then applied to field activities.
- Integrate the tools of coaches into your managerial practices that will bring you efficiency and agility
- Broaden your relational register and support your collaborators in the development of their autonomy and potential
- Respond to new or unforeseen situations and to approach them with the perspective of a manager coach
- Become aware of your talents as a manager coach
|SPRINT 1 – Analyze and strengthen 4 key manager coach skills||
|SPRINT 2 – Foster the development of your employees with GROW||
Who should attend
Managers or team leaders who are looking to develop their ability to coach, develop,and provide feedback to their direct reports and team members.
- Normal Price: BND 1,400
- Normal Price: BND 1,550
* Stakeholders are participants from MOFE, BDCB and all domestic banks in Brunei Darussalam.Download Brochure here