No matter how well an organisational strategy is crafted, if its work culture doesn’t support the strategy, all of that is just a futile action. Work culture is a collection of attitude, skills and knowledge an organisation possesses that determine how it conducts its businesses on a daily basis. In summary, a culture is ‘how things are done in an organization’. Organizational culture will determine work quality and effectiveness in an organization.
Excellent work culture that supports organizational strategy is cultivated individual and team level by creating awareness on the importance of having positive work attitude based on good values, striving to produce quality work, mastering skills such as managing customers, critical stinking and strong team spirit.
This 2-day workshop discuss the issues above and share tools, trips and strategy to create awareness and practice value-based work attitude that will support excellent work culture at their respective workplaces.
- Describe the meaning of VUCA world and the importance of Emotional Intelligence at work;
- Identify work challenges in the new millennium and good work values and practices;
- Elaborate positive characteristics to be cultivated;
- Plan prioritize work on a daily basis;
- Apply PDCA cycle at individual level to improve work quality and systematic problem-solving technique to solve problems;
- Practice excellent and positive communication with stakeholders;
- Appreciate the importance of teamwork in creating excellent work culture; and
- Comfortable using a Windows PC with common hardware including a keyboard, monitor, mouse and USB ports; and
- Know how to use Windows to launch applications, navigate directory structure and search for files.
Who Is This Programme For?
This programme is suitable for supervisors, team leaders, managers, directors, senior leaders, and future leaders.
Face-to-face. All activities consist of short lectures, games, discussions, simulation, skills practice etc.
|PART 1: TOWARDS PERSONAL EXCELLENCE|
|MODULE 1: EXCELLENT WORK CULTURE IN VUCA WORLD
MODULE 2: UNDERSTANDING AND PRACTICING GOOD WORK VALUES
|MODULE 3: EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE FOR PEAK PERFORMANCE
|PART 2 : TOWARDS WORK EXCELLENCE|
|MODULE 4: MANAGING TIME AND TASKS EFFECTIVELY
|MODULE 5: MAKING QUALITY A PERSONAL WORK CULTURE
|PART 3 : TOWARDS EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION|
|MODULE 6: UNDERSTANDING COMMUNICATION BASICS
MODULE 7: PRACTICING POSITIVE COMMUNICATION AT WORK
MODULE 8: MASTERING 2-WAY COMMUNICATION
|PART 4: TOWARDS EXCELLENT TEAM WORK|
|MODULE 9: PROBLEM-SOLVING AND CREATIVITY
GROUP PRACTICAL SESSION
|2-3 August 2023||
8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
|Group Fee (Min 3 Pax)||$600.00||$650.00|
Download Brochure Here