Islamic Finance Qualification
The Islamic Finance Qualification (IFQ) expands upon knowledge gained from the fundamentals of Islamic Banking and Finance. It is a global qualification that covers Islamic finance from both a technical and a Shariah perspective, providing the first international benchmark in the area of Islamic Finance. Developed by industry experts, the qualification will equip you for success in this rapidly developing field.
It provides an understanding of the influence of Shariah in a business context and prepares candidates to hold key positions in the Islamic finance and Takaful (Islamic insurance) industries.
Shariah Compliant—examines the practices used in the Islamic financial markets and the principles behind investment selections.
- *Stakeholders: $1050.00
- Non-Stakeholders: $1150.00
* Stakeholders are participants from MOFE and all domestic banks in Brunei Darussalam.
- The qualification is completed by passing a 2-hour exam of 100 multiple-choice questions (passing mark of 70%).
- The exam is delivered by Computer-Based Testing (CBT).
- Candidates shall immediately receive their results on completion of the exam.