1. The Centre for Islamic Banking, Finance and Management (CIBFM) organised the first module of the second cohort of the Young Executive Leadership Programme (YELP) on 21 – 23 Zulkaedah 1438 corresponding to 14 – 16 August 2017 at ILIA Building, UBD Campus, Jalan Tungku-Link.
2. YELP is an exclusive leadership programme, customized for Autoriti Monetari Brunei Darussalam (AMBD), consisting of 5 modules and designed to equip the participants with a comprehensive perspective to enhance their management and leadership capabilities. YELP is tailored to the specific needs of AMBD by incorporating competencies such as planning and organising skills, people management, networking skills and leadership.
3. The first module entitled “Total Quality Management (TQM) Approach to Optimise Productivity and Efficiency” aimed to enhance the participants’ productivity and quality of implementation of their duties and responsibilities through TQM & Lean approaches. In addition, the participants also learned techniques to improve efficiency through innovation and creative technologies.
4. The second cohort of YELP included 23 AMBD managers. The next module on YELP will be “Strategic Planning, Scenario Planning and Implementation” to be held on 12 -14 September 2017.
5. For more information on other CIBFM programmes, please visit CIBFM website at www.bilif.com.bn or contact School of Executive Education & Development (SEED) via email: askSEED@bilif.com.bn or hotline: 827 1140.