Centre for Islamic Banking, Finance and Management (CIBFM), with the support of Autoriti Monetari Brunei Darussalam (AMBD), organised the second Muzakarah Ilmuan Kewangan Islam (MIKI) on Thursday, 13 Zulkaedah 1439 corresponding to 26 July, 2018, at CIBFM, ILIA Building, Universiti Brunei Darussalam Campus, Jalan Tungku Link.
The forum carried the theme “Rangkuman Kewangan melalui Kewangan Islam” and was attended by AMBD officers, representatives from Syarikat Takaful Brunei Darussalam (STBD), Insurans Islam TAIB (IITSB), Perbadanan Tabung Amanah Islam Brunei (TAIB), Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam (BIBD) and Jabatan Mufti Kerajaan, and lecturers from Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD), Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA) and Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM). Moderated by Dayang Rina Hayane Binti Haji Sumardi, Head of Financial Consumer Issues, AMBD, five presentations were delivered during the forum. The topics included:
- “An Overview of Financial Inclusion through Islamic Finance,” delivered by Dayang Bibi Amadah Binti Haji Awg Rusli, Manager (Syariah Finance), AMBD;
- “Instrumen Pengedaran Semula Kewangan Islam,” delivered by Awang Haji Md Yusruddin bin PSKDPPS Dr Ustaz Haji Yahya, Syariah Executive Officer, Perbadanan Tabung Amanah Islam Brunei;
- “Takaful Sebagai Satu Cabang Kewangan Islam,” delivered by Awang Haji Azhari bin Haji Abu, Chief Finance Officer, Insurans Islam TAIB Sdn Bhd;
- “Perancangan Kewangan di Takaful Brunei,” delivered by Dayang Nooramal Fitriyah Binti Abdul Rahim, Senior Executive Officer, Takaful Brunei Darussalam; and
- “Connecting the Dots with BIBD,” delivered by Dayangku Hajah Siti Khadijah Binti Pg Haji Ahmad, Assistant Manager, Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam
Muzakarah Ilmuan Kewangan Islam (MIKI) is one of CIBFM’s platform for professional open discussion focusing issues and trends in the Islamic Finance Industry in Brunei Darussalam.
For presentation slides:Download BIBD Presentation Slides
Download AMBD Presentation Slides
Download IITSB Presentation Slides
Download TAIB Presentation Slides