This programme emphasises on the fundamentals and applications of Syariah risk management as a vital second line of defense function to ensure Syariah compliance. The programme exposes the participants to the importance of Syariah risk management and the frameworks which serve as the foundation for the practice.
Discussion and case study analysis on the critical components of risk management in Syariah-compliant operations will be conducted.
Participants will also be guided on the processes to be implemented for effective risk management adoption.
Who is this Programme for?
The programe is desugned for those looking to enhance their expertise in their current role by:
- Head of the operations;
- Risk management committees members;
- Syariah function managers and executives; and
- Syariah risk management managers and executives.
- Describe the fundamentals and applications of Syariah risk management to ensure Syariah compliance; and
- Apply the fundamentals of Syariah risk management processes and technical skills to execute the Syariah risk management processes.
|Module 1: Syariah governance and risk|
|Module 2: Internal control & Committee of Sponsoring Organisations of the Treadway Commission (COSO) framework in Syariah risk management|
|Module 3: Syariah risk management processes|
|Module 4: Introduction to digital banking and open banking|
|12-13 June 2023||
8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
1:30 PM – 5:00 PM
|Fee||$ 800.00||$ 900.00|
|Group Fee (Min 3 Pax)||$700.00||$700.00|
Download Brochure Here