The relaunch of the Professional Banker Certificate for 2023 comprises of a single module, the Foundations of Responsible Banking, which aims to develop the participants knowledge, understanding and skills relating to the business of banking.
The module combines study of core banking principles and practice with learning about the forces that are transforming the way we bank, and how banks are responding to meet the changing expectations of customers in an increasingly competitive environment.
This flagship introductory banking certificate is suitable for all bank employees globally.
On completion of this Qualification, the participants will be able to :
- Explain the purpose and function of different types of banks and banking.
- Explain what is meant by responsible and sustainable banking, and how goals and other objectives are articulated through a bank’s mission, vision and value statement.
- Describe the different types of bank customers, and the products, services and delivery channels banks provide to meet their needs.
- Describe the customer service environment and the impact of technology on the customer experience.
- Explain the purpose of banking regulation, and the principles of good regulation and conduct.
- Explain what is meant by professional and ethical banking, and describe the measures in place to ensure banks and banking professional treat customers fairly.
Who Should Attend
The certificate is suitable for individuals new to, or already working in retail, business and private banking environments, in the UK and internationally.
There are no entry requirements for the Professional Banker Certificate, and no prior knowledge is assumed.
|31 May 2024
First Time Registration Fee
Download Brochure Here