Hands-on Workshop (HOW) Syariah Non-Compliance Risk Series: Intermediate
This programme emphasises on the fundamentals and applications of Syariah risk management as a vital second line
of defense function to ensure Syariah compliance. The programme exposes the participants to the importance of Syariah risk management and the frameworks which serve as the foundation for the practice.
Discussion and case study analysis on the critical components of risk management in Syariah-compliant operations will be conducted.
Participants will also be guided on the processes to be implemented for effective risk management adoption.
- DESCRIBE the fundamentals and applications of Syariah risk management to ensure Syariah compliance; and;
- APPLY the fundamentals of Syariah risk management rocesses and technical skills to execute the Syariah risk management processes.
Who is this Programme for?
The programme is designed those looking to enhance their expertise in their current role, including:
- Head of the operations;
- Risk management committees members;
- Syariah function managers and executives; and
- Syariah risk management managers and executives.
|Module 1: Syariah governance and risk|
|Module 2: Internal control & Committee of Sponsoring Organisations of the Treadway Commission (COSO) framework in Syariah risk management|
|Module 3: Syariah risk management processes|
|Module 4: Introduction to digital banking and open banking|
|15 – 16 March 2023||8:30 am – 12:00 pm & 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Group Fee (Min 3 Pax)||$700.00||$700.00|