HOW Syariah Non-Compliance Risk Series: Syariah Non-Compliance Risk (Advanced)
This programme provides participants with an advanced knowledge of the Syariah risk management Processes as part of the Syariah governance and assurance mechanisms. Participants will be exposed to the assessment of the adequacy and effectiveness of the current internal controls for Syariah compliance within the business units via the adoption of various risk management tools.
Case studies and discussions on the adoption of tools, namely Risk Control Self Assessment (RCSA), Self Control Testing (SCT), Key Risk Indicators (KRI) and Loss Event Data (Syariah Non-Compliance Management & Reporting) will be conducted.
Who is this Programme for?
The programme is designed for:
- Those in leadership or supervisory roles within the financial industry; and
- Those looking to enhance their expertise in their current role by adopting the Syariah risk management tools and mitigating Syariah non-compliance risk for critical processes through internal control measures.
- Enable adoption of the Syariah risk management tools;
- Identify internal control measures for critical processes to mitigate Syariah non-compliance risk;
- Discuss tools such as Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA), Self-Control Testing (SCT), Key Risk Indicators (KRI) and Loss Event Data (Syariah Non-Compliance Management & Reporting)?.
|Day 1||Day 2|
|Module 1: Syariah Risk Management Tools for Risk Identification and Assessment||Module 3: Syariah Risk Management Tools for Risk Monitoring|
|Module 2: Syariah Risk Tools for Risk Assessment and Validations||Module 4: Syariah Risk Management Tools for Syariah Non-Compliance Reporting (Loss Event Data)|
|29 – 30 May 2023||
8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
|Fee||$ 900.00||$ 1,000.00|
|Group Fee (Min 3 Pax)||$800.00||$800.00|
Download Brochure Here