Wealth Management is an area that banks are keen to tap into to help their more affluent clients make the best out of their wealth. However, with the number of investment tools available today, it is important for the Relationship Managers and those involved in the Wealth Management section to be better equipped and prepared to answer questions put forth to them by the ever increasing investment-savvy clients. Participants would also benefit from the numerous practical studies and role plays.
By the end of this workshop, the participants:
- Better understand of economic structure, government policies and how they affect the market
- Interpret various economic data on a basic level
- Understand the different types of securities markets
- Be able to describe in-depth the various types of investment products in Brunei
- Be able to explain the relationship between risk and rewards of different investment products
- Understand the various investment strategies
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Relationship Managers
- Branch Managers
- Wealth Management Specialists
- Dealing with customer enquiries on investments
Participants are required to have at a minimum basic knowledge of investments and have gone through the necessary investment trainings prior to attending this workshop.
Wan Ching began her career in a manufacturing company where she Successfully developed, Implemented and obtained a number of product and quality management system certifications including the internationally recognised ISO 9002. Since then she moved on to various international and local financial institutions in areas of insurance, investment, banking, sales, sales management and training. Wan Ching believes in continuous self-development and has embarked on a journey of further self improvements. She has obtained a number of qualifications as follows:
- Certified Financial Planner registered with Financial Planning Association of Singapore.
- Accredited Training Professional
- Certified NLP Master Practitioner
- Certified Coach Practitioner
- Six Seconds EQ Certified Practitioner