Islamic Finance Planning 202: Money Management in the Islamic Concept
Money Management in Islamic Concept provides a step-by-step guide that will enable participants to take control and manage their own finance in accordance with Syariah principles.
Upon completion of the programme, the participants will acquire a complete understanding of Islamic financial planning and be able to prepare and manage their budget including their savings, spending plans and financial goals.
As an overview of the programme, participants will learn the following aspects of Islamic financial planning:
- The importance of Islamic financial planning;
- Understand the components of basic Islamic financial Planning;
- How to prepare an effective personal/household Budget;
- Draw up and produce personal financial goals;
- Identify current personal financial standings;
- Understand and assess their own financial strengths and weaknesses;
- Improve and manage their personal finance systematically using simple tips;
- Ability to draw financial plan before retiring;
- Ability to identify bad loan and good loan;
- Obtain peace of mind, knowing that you can take the necessary steps to ensure that your finance is under control; and
- Planning Hajj and zakat.
Who Should Attend
This training is suitable for:
- Participants who has no financial planning background;
- Self employed;
- Newly employed;
- Soon to retire;
- Young families;
- Breadwinners/main income earner; and
- Start-up Entrepreneurs.
Stakeholder* & Non-Stakeholder: BND 200.00
* Stakeholders are participants from MOFE, BDCB, and all domestic banks in Brunei Darussalam.Download Brochure here