This programme focuses on 3 pillars of human capital development pivotal for any corporation to thrive in a globalized world where talent is scarce and very mobile. This programme gives mid and senior level managers best practices tool from brand name global firms such as Google to implement to within their organization in these areas: recruitment, talent development and succession planning.
- Develop Talent Acquisition strategies that allow you to attract the best talent in the market through print ads and social media by using the latest HR recruitment and talent marketing best practices used by companies like Google and Facebook.
- Create Talent Management processes in your organization to drive better employee engagement and personal career development for each member of the organization
- Build Succession Planning frameworks that drive talent retention, identify leaders and nurture their potential to help drive future growth for your organization.
- Develop low cost, ?sticky? strategies to attract and retain top talent
- Create high morale, high productive corporate culture
- Tailor a retention strategy specific to your organizational needs
- Systematically track your turnover rates and learn from it to create effective retention strategies
- Using employer branding to enrich employee commitment and engagement
Who Should Attend
HRD Team and Managers
- Module 1: The internal recruitment team
- Module 2: Employer branding
- Module 3: Measurement
- Module 1: Develop a Talent Management Strategy
- Module 2: Implement Talent Management Programme
- Module 3: Determine organizational talent capability
- Module 4: Facilitate the use of Talent Management tools and process
- Module 1: Strategic Agenda
- Module 2: Define Competency Model
- Module 3:Performance and Potential Assessment
- Module 4: Gap Analysis
- Module 5: Measure & Evaluate Result
Steve Yeong holds a Bachelor?s Degree in the Art & Social Sciences from the National University of Singapore. For the past 15 years, Steven Yeong has been recruiting for Fortune 500 clients, Silicon Valley start-ups and Government-Linked Companies here in Singapore. He has provided consulting in recruitment sourcing techniques and interview strategies for corporate HR executives and recruitment consultants from recruitment agencies. Steven has done full-cycle recruitment work for Oracle Corporation, Cisco Systems, Toyota and other multi-national companies especially in Singapore, ASEAN, China and India. Most recently, Steven was the Senior Recruiter (Asia Pacific) for American software giant, Oracle Corporation. He has recruited a full range of positions from entry-level graduates to senior vice-presidents of leading corporations. Currently, Steven is the Chief Talent Evangelist at a leading HR consulting firm, training recruiters in corporations and helping organizations improve their recruitment strategies.
Bookings are closed for this event.