The groundbreaking globally recognised certified training programme for the modern-day executive assistants.
The role of the Executive Assistant is on a journey and the responsibilities of this highly demanding and visible role continue to grow exponentially. ACEA® equips current and aspiring Executive Assistants with the skills and knowledge they need to excel.
To become a true ‘business partner’ to an Executive, it is imperative that Executive Assistants have a deep understanding of the business and their Executives’ roles & responsibilities. Organisations are looking for assistants that possess ‘Executive Level’ business acumen and skills now more than ever.
- Gain a broader understanding of business, increase business acumen & bring new ideas/skills to your organization.
- Give your Executive greater confidence to delegate more important and critical tasks to you.
- Be able to manage projects more efficiently and assist your Executive in their role as Project sponsors.
- Develop skills to increase your productivity through enhanced Time Management and Delegation Skills.
- Gain respect from senior Executives and the Board.
- Stand out with a globally recognised accredited certification.
- Enhance the recognition of the role & its responsibilities.
- Show everyone what you are capable of.
- Rejuvenate your passion for your career and take the next step up the career ladder.
- Learn from world-renowned Executive trainers & accomplished business leaders.
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training via WebEx Platform
- 7 VILT sessions, 3.5 hours per session, over 3 weeks.
- Total training hours: 30-35 hours
- A small amount of pre-work is required by delegates, details of which will be provided in ample time prior to the course commencing. This pre-work should take no longer than 1 hour.
Non-Stakeholder: $ 3,450.00
* Stakeholders are participants from MOFE, BDCB and all domestic banks in Brunei Darussalam.Download Brochure here