As an aspiring or practicing investment professional, you need the knowledge and skills to thrive in a highly competitive industry. The CFA Programme is designed to equip you with the kind of expertise and real-world skills in investment analysis that will help you advance your career. Whether you are a practicing investment professional, a student, switching careers or looking to start a career in this field, the CFA Programme offers a way to move forward and achieve your professional goals.
A mixture of virtual classes and self-study, including access the Wiley Portal that has pre-recorded video on demand, question bank and Study Guide
Who is this Programme for?
The programme is designed for:
- University students
- People in Finance
- Mid-career switches, as CFA is the most recognized charter to attain finance and investment skills
- Demonstrates your expansive knowledge and skills; The CFA Programme provide a strong foundation in advanced investment analysis and real-world portfolio management skills.
- Relevant in a variety of career paths; CFA charter holders occupy a range of investments decision making roles, typically as a research analyst or portfolio manager.
- Value in an evolving industry; As a globally recognised credential in the investment management profession, earning the CFA charter demonstrates to employers that you have the knowledge and commitment to thrive in today’s complex and evolving investment industry.
- Undergraduate education: A bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree or be in the final year of your bachelor’s degree program; or
- Work experience: Four years of professional work experience (does not have to be investment related); or
- A combination of professional work experience and education that totals at least four years (part-time positions do not qualify, and the four-year total must be accrued prior to enrollment).
|Orientation – Wiley Portal and Calculator
|Fixed Income and/or Derivates Instruments
|Financial Reporting & Analysis
|22-28 August 2023
8:30 AM – 1:00 PM
2.00 PM – 5:00 PM
Download Brochure Here