This programme will help you to develop the necessary knowledge, skills, and competence to effectively implement and manage a compliance framework on the protection of personal data. It will also cover the requirements to fulfill the role of Data Protection Officer (DPO) under the Data Privacy Practice as well as relevant regulations, including implementation requirements, necessary policies and processes, and important elements of effective data security management.
Who Should Attend
This programme is suitable for Officers or Senior officers who wish to have a quick and solid foundation in the area of data protection and privacy laws. These include professionals from Data Privacy, IT, Risk Management and Compliance departments.
By the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand all aspects of Data Privacy Principles and Practices in detail;
- Learn all essential Data Protection Officer (DPO) skills including, data protection impact assessments, and privacy impact assessments;
- Acquire the necessary expertise to support an organisation in assessing the implementation of these new requirements; and
- Learn the relevant processes to manage a team implementing the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Introduction to Data Privacy Principles and Practices
- Understand the Principles and Practices
- Data Protection Officer
- Understanding the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Implementation and Monitoring of Data Regulations
|20 June 20222 (Day 1)||
1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
|21 June 2022 (Day 2)|
|23 June 2022 (Day 3)|
|Normal Price||$900.00 (10% SBS)||$1,100.00|