The course on EI teaches the delegates a set of core skills to become better at managing themselves and others. Emotional skills can easily come to distinguish individuals from the rest and lead them to a much more rewarding and successful life. This course covers all the fundamental competencies within EI and by using extensive and elaborate exercises, prepares the delegates to face the real life issues armed with the new emotional and practical skills.
- Lead to improved relationships with colleagues
- Help to keep yourself under control
- Help to lower stress levels
- Help keep you motivated
- Enable you to communicate well and influence others without conflict
- Enhance your standing in the eyes of your colleagues
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify the main EI competencies and know how each area can contribute to your personality and interaction with others;
- Recognise and understand your moods and emotions and the effect on others;
- Manage and regulate your emotions to make sure they do not disrupt your behaviour;
- Control and guide your emotions so you can achieve more, boost yourself and vastly increase your productivity;
- Establish rapport with others and improve the effectiveness of your communication;
- Understand others’ feelings when interacting with them and become a trusted person in your network;
- Understand others’ needs systematically and respond accordingly to get maximum results in your interaction with others.
Wan Ching began her career in a manufacturing company where she successfully developed, implemented and obtained a number of product and quality management system certifications including the internationally recognised ISO 9002. Since then she moved on to various international and local financial institutions in areas of insurance, investment, banking, sales, sales management and training.
Wan Ching believes in continuous self-development and has obtained various certifications. She is a:
- Certified Financial Planner registered with Financial Planning Association of Singapore.
- Accredited Training Professional
- Certified NLP Master Practitioner
- Certified Coach Practitioner
- Six Seconds EQ Certified Practitioner
Wan Ching has a wealth of experience in providing training specialising in the areas of insurance, investment, financial planning, customer service, sales, sales coaching and management, presentation, leadership and many other soft skills. Her workshops are known to be highly active, mind-set changing and experiential.