Coaching is the most sought-after leadership skill in today’s rapid, constant, and disruptive change business landscape.
Enhancing Your Team Performance through Coaching programme can help your team or employees to experience clarity in their roles and bring out their best qualities towards achieving their respective performance goals.
It can help employees identify skills to be developed, reinforce key strengths, and plan strategies for improvement.
Coaching not only focuses on achieving goals within an employee’s current job but can envisage a move in new directions. Increasingly, coaching is becoming integral to the fabric of a learning culture in organisations and is also seen as an employee engagement and retention strategy.
Interactive Lectures, Exercises, Group Discussions and Skills Practice
- Describe what coaching is and the key goals of coaching others for better performance;
- Create better alignment of employee’s personal and organisational goals
- Identify and close gaps between current and desired performance outcomes using a coaching framework;
- Apply the one-minute manager framework to give feedback and help improve performance; and
- Improve your ability to lead, coach and communicate using the coaching model.
Who is this Programme for?
The programme is designed for those looking to:
- Increase your self-awareness as a leader as you will gain better insights about yourself;
- Help team members to align their performance goals;
- Enhance your ability to have effective performance conversations;
- Improve employee performance which leads to increased productivity and business results; and
- Create opportunities for employees to improve self-esteem and job satisfaction.
|Module 1: Purpose and nature of coaching|
|Module 2: Developing a Coach Mindset|
|Module 3: Developing Fundamental Tools|
|Module 4: Performance Conversation|
|Module 5: Key Success Factors
|6-7 June 2023||
8:30 am – 12:00 pm
1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
|Normal Fee||$800.00 (SBS 20%)||$1000.00|
|Group Fee (For Every 2 Pax)||$560.00||$700.00|
Download Brochure Here