Your mind is for having ideas, not holding them.
Getting Things Done® is the work-life management system that has helped countless individuals and organisations bring order to chaos with stress-free productivity. In essence, GTD is a powerful method to manage commitments, information, and communication. It is the result of thirty years of consulting services, private coaching, training, and organizational programs with millions of people internationally.
GTD enables greater performance, capacity, and innovation. It alleviates the feeling of overwhelm, instilling focus, clarity, and confidence with a simple, trusted and personal system.
By the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Capture anything and everything that has your attention and concern;
- Define actionable things into concrete next steps and successful outcomes;
- Organize information in the most streamlined way, in appropriate categories, based on how and when you need to access it;
- Keep current and “ahead of the game” with appropriately frequent reviews;
- Keep track of the bigger picture while managing the small details; and
- Make trusted choices about what to do in any given moment.
- Essence of Productivity
- Horizon of Focus®
- CAPTURE – Collect what has your attention
- CLARIFY – Process what it means
- ORGANISE – Put it where it belongs
- REFLECT – Review frequently
- ENGAGE – Simply Do
Who Should Attend
This training is suitable for:
- Project Leaders;
- General Workforce; and
- Individuals who wish to overcome overwhelm, achieve a breakthrough and stress-free productivity system.
|Day 1||Session 1: 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Session 2: 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
|Day 2||Session 3: 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Session 4: 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Stakeholder*: BND $ 690.00 (10% SBS)
Non-Stakeholder: BND $ 690.00
*Stakeholders are participants from MOFE, BDCB and all domestic banks in Brunei Darussalam.Download Brochure here