This programme is ideal for entrants into the field of Know Your Customer (KYC) and other professionals whose work involves following the Customer Due Diligent (CDD) process. The course provides a foundation knowledge of core KYC and CDD concepts. The course also introduces CDD frameworks and an overview of the key components of working in the KYC environment. This course is awarded in association with the Alliance Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester.
- CDD – why bother?
- The risk-based approach to CDD;
- Key CDD concepts;
- Core KYC frameworks;
- What it’s like working in KYC.
Who Should Attend
This training is suitable for:
- New entrants in Customer Due Diligence (CDD) roles or those who wish to learn more about CDD;
- Client managers, project managers, operational staff, middle office, and sales assistant; and
- Consultants, audit professionals, and anyone whose role involves managing risk in the CDD process
* Stakeholders are participants from MOFE, BDCB and all domestic banks in Brunei Darussalam.