ICA International Advanced Certificate in Anti-Money Laundering
Money laundering continues to hold a high profile with regulators and firms alike. It is crucial for regulators and firms to place significant emphasis on AML training for their staffs in order to avoid non-compliance, which may result in reputational damage and penalties. Anti-money laundering training options abound, however, a professional qualification from the International Compliance Association will provide certificated evidence of knowledge and skills gained. This course is awarded in association with theAlliance Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester.
The ICA Advanced Certificate in Anti Money Laundering (AML) is an intermediate level qualification aimed at those embarking on anti-money laundering career or those that are in a less senior AML role. The course covers the international regulatory environment and focuses on the role of the Money Laundering Reporting Officer in practical terms.
By the end of the course, you will learn how to manage the risks of terrorist financing and evaluate suspicious activity. You will also study the AML risks involved in emerging industry sectors such as mobile financial services and e-payments.
- The International Context
- Legal and Regulatory Framework
- AML in Practice
- Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
- Managing the Risk of the Money
- Laundering and Terrorist Financing
- Transaction Monitoring and
- Filtering Framework
- Suspicious Activity Reporting
- Emerging Industry Sectors
- Escalations and Exits
Who Should Attend
- New/recently appointed Money Laundering Reporting Officers (MLROs) and deputies
- New/recently appointed Financial Crime and Risk Officers
- Compliance Officers
- Internal auditors assuming responsibilities for money laundering/financial crime issues
- All individuals who are engaged in financial services and who aspire to a career in Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
Stakeholder*: BND 4,500 (SBS: 10%)
Non-Stakeholder: BND 5,400
* Stakeholders are participants from MOFE, AMBD and all domestic banks in Brunei Darussalam.
Download Brochure here