The programme intends to facilitate an improved understanding of Sukuk and Digital Assets in Islamic finance with practical exposures of the participants through case studies and group exercises.
- Understand Sukuk and how it is differentiated from traditional fundraising instruments;
- Learn about the evolution and history of Sukuk and its challenges;
- Encourage innovation and creativity in Sukuk structuring;
- Analyse the contemporary disruptions in traditional governance and regulatory approaches following the increasing circulation of digital assets;
- Gain exposure to the IsDBI Treasury and Sukuk Operations; and
- Learn about the IsDBI’s Sukuk Development Program showcasing
Sovereign Sukuk, Sukuk Enhancement Fund, and Cash Waqf Linked Sukuk.
- Hedging in Sukuk for Managing Risks
- On-Field Exposure to IsDBI Treasury and Sukuk Operations
|Normal Rate||USD $4,800.00||USD $4,800.00|
|Group Fee (2 or more)||USD $4,500.00||USD $4,500.00|
Download Brochure Here