Lean Six Sigma is a proven systematic approach to improve measurable results for any organisation. This programme was developed to encourage candidates to be responsible for the development of Lean Six Sigma Implementation throughout their organisations. This course is designed for executives who are responsible for designing and implementing corporate wide improvement and cost optimisation initiatives.
- The Yellow Belt participants will have knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma, and each of the five phases that are to be applied in practical terms.
- This course is designed to provide a broad understanding of the Lean and Six Sigma improvement methodology, concepts, and language, along with a complete toolbox of basic process improvement methods.
- The Six Sigma Yellow Belt course is designed to enhance technical problem-solving skills. Instruction is application focused, therefore requiring all participants to successfully support existing or new Lean and Six Sigma projects.
- The Yellow Belt upon completion of this training will participate as a core team member or subject matter expert on a project or projects together with the supervisors/managers
Who Should Attend
- Targeted to an audience of Executives, Managers, Project Champions, Process Improvement Practitioners, Business Analysis, Project Managers and anyone who is involved in driving Change and Business Process Improvement.
This programme is internationally accredited by:
|3 – 4 October 2023
|8.30 am – 12.00 pm | 1.30 pm – 5.00 pm
Download Brochure here