The ‘Like a Pro’ Series is a series of workshops catered to improve your overall professional skills in writing, selling, presenting, and negotiating. Each workshop is tailored to develop your professional skills and will allow you to be more effective in your communication with a boost of confidence that every professional needs.
Negotiation is essential in the business world to gain mutual benefits by managing various interests and variables. The ability to negotiate effectively allows one to attain a competitive edge by directing expectations and objectives deliberately. This workshop will equip you with the essentials to negotiate like a pro!
Workshops included in the ‘Like a Pro’ Series are:
- Sell Like a Pro [1-2 March 2023]
- Present Like a Pro [13-14 March 2023]
- Write Like a Pro [15-16 March 2023]
- Negotiate Like a Pro [8-9 May 2023]
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand the different types of negotiation and the audience to gain shared interests in negotiation;
- Master fundamentals for managing negotiations competently with clear objectives and targeted outcomes;
- Analyse other people’s viewpoints and perspectives;
- Learn the fundamentals for managing negotiations and how to say no with positivity;
- Apply rhetoric to influence logical and emotional process; and
- Identify various stages and principles of negotiation.
Who is this Programme for?
This programme is suitable for individuals that are looking to enhance their negotiation skills in order to achieve business success and build better relationships.
This programme will include face to face lecture, individual sharing, and group-based presentation and activities.
|Fundamentals of Negotiation
– Types and Phases of Negotiation
– Establishing Common Ground
– Establishing Priority and Parameter
|Analysing Audience and
– Ethos, Logos and Pathos
– Saying ‘No’ with positivity
– Exploring own’s and counterpart’s shared interests, BATNA, WATNA, WAP, ZOPA
– Closing the deal
– Consensus and Agreement
|8-9 May 2023||8:30 am – 12:00 pm & 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Fee||$700 (20% sbs)||$800|
|Like a Pro Series Fee (4 Programmes)||$2,600||$2,970|
Download Brochure Here