Managing New Generation Workforce [VILT]
This 4 half-day interactive training programme has been designed to help managers and leaders manage new generations of workforce as well as some elements of managing a cross-generational team with confidence and ease. Participants will also review the facts and characteristics of these new generations and what that means for managers or leaders, as well as exploring how participants can make sure that they get the very best out of their people.
We are entering a new age of work. Today’s business environment may be the first to include 5 generations working side by side towards shared economic and commercial goals. For some managers and leaders, managing multiple generations in the workplace may not be as easy as it sounds. Each generation can have different expectations, communications styles, and point of views.
Similarly, Brunei Darussalam is seeing more of the new generations of Gen Y and Z entering the workforce. As such, managers, and leaders need to adapt their management and leadership styles, as well as communication styles to suit these generations. On top of that, they may be managing multiple generations in their team with each generation having unique characteristics requiring different styles of leadership.
By the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Recognise and appreciate the different generations in the workplace;
- Understand how life stages may impact different generations and their priorities;
- Understand the different characteristics of the new generations;
- Adapt new leadership and management styles in managing new generations;
- Close generational gaps by knowing their people and collaborating effectively;
- Understand ways to build trust and motivation with the new generation staff;
- Learn how to effectively communicate with the new generations;
- Learn how to help develop the new generations in the workplace; and
- Show confidence and gain respect from your team members.
|Module 1||Overview on Generations|
|Module 2||Closing the Generational Gap.|
|Module 3||Building Credibility, Motivation and Trust|
|Module 4||Leadership and Management Styles.|
|Module 5||Managing Generations.|
|Module 6||Developing New Generations.|
|Module 7||Communicating with New Generations.|
|Module 8||Communicating with Gen Y and Z.|
Who Should Attend
This programme is suitable for:
- Supervisors, Officers, Executives and Managers who has new generation employees under their care; and
- Individuals who are keen to sharpen their skills in managing new generation workforce.
|21 March 2022||8:30 AM to 12:15 PM|
|22 March 2022|
|23 March 2022|
|24 March 2022|
|Normal Price||$800.00 (5% SBS)||$800.00|
Download Brochure here