Introduction to MS Excel Dashboard
24-25 October 2022
Excel Dashboard is a page that allows managers and business leaders to track key KPIs or indicators and to decide appropriately. It includes diagrams/tables/views supported by facts. Nevertheless, not all reports are dashboards. Dashboard reports provide administrators with a high-level company summary. Excel is an excellent tool for producing powerful dashboards which allow managers to evaluate, inspect and alert on time.
By the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Dashboard and its specifications;
- Use data and formatting to present data accurately so that the report is easily understood;
- Show the advanced formula to make the report interactive; and
- Create sophisticated charts such as Speedometer charts & Thermometer Chart
Who Should Attend
Any personnel that uses Microsoft Excel to analyse and prepare management reports, especially administrative, operational and middle management staff.
- Hybrid learning mode
- Basic knowledge and functionality of Microsoft Excel
- Participants are required to bring their own laptop with MS Excel 2016 software installed
|5 October 2022||8:30 am- 12:15pm
|6 October 2022|
|Normal Price||$ 550.00 [SBS 20%]||$ 650.00|