In this current environment, we are all busy, and sometimes it seems we do not have enough hours in the day to complete tasks, deadlines and projects. It can then eat into our home life, meaning we often end up stressed, or in worst case scenarios, unwell (both physically and mentally). The reason behind this is often how we work, day to day.
This 1-day Effective Organisational Skills training course has been developed for everyone in your organisation who may struggle with their own personal effectiveness. The training course will help participants build self-awareness and will highlight the important parts of working smarter and how to organize themselves better in order to achieve their end goals.
Who is this Programme for?
- Newly hired employees to the company or organisation
- Any individual who is keen to improve their communication skills
- Appreciate the importance of being organized;
- Understand that urgent and important tasks aren’t always the same thing;
- Manage their time better and their stress;
- Focus on the task in hand and not working in a scatter gun approach
- Limit procrastination to work smarter by having of their goals and what they want to achieve
|Module 1 – Introduction To Organisation Skills||Module 4 – Time Management|
|Module 2 – Self Management and Personal Effectiveness||Module 5 – How to Stay Organised In the
|Module 3 – Science To Productivity||Module 6 – How To Manage Stress|
|18 October 2023||
8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
1:30 PM – 5:00 PM
|Normal Fee||$500.00||$ 550.00|
Download Brochure Here