In the Powering Team Performance™ programme, participants will learn how leaders create teams, diagnose gaps in performance and fill said gaps.
Participants will also explore The Seven CORNERSTONES of Teamwork™, a unique and powerful tool that will propel their teams toward high-performance teamwork.
Throughout the programme, participants will learn how to design and diagnose teams ensuring that they have set a common goal, clearly define team roles, effectively utilised resources, established strong communication, encourage enthusiastic effort, and suppress harmful ego.
- Understand the principles and factors that make up a world-class team;
- Design effective teams by identifying the key behaviours and outcomes for success;
- Diagnose and course correct to ensure a team’s on-going success;
- Facilitate successful team communication and interaction;
- Apply the principles that create a world-class team in different situations;
- Establish a common language for designing and diagnosing team effectiveness; and
- Understand an individual’s impact on team goals and results
|ROLE OF THE LEADER||A context setting discussion on the behaviours that define a world-class team and the
leader’s critical role in harnessing this level of teamwork to deliver the plan as expected.
|EXPERIENCE – KING KAHUFU™||Participants become members of a board of experts assembled to assess a newly
discovered pyramid and propose a plan of action for opportunities that have emerged as a result of the discovery. The goal of the experience is to accomplish a personal objective as well as the team’s collective objective via the virtual learning platform.
|THE SEVEN CORNERSTONES OF TEAMWORK™ : INTRODUCTION||Explore the Seven CORNERSTONES of Teamwork™, the key principles that define and drive the behaviors of a world-class team|
|THE SEVEN CORNERSTONES OF TEAMWORK™ : APPLICATION||Participants try their hand at applying the CORNERSTONES as both a team design and diagnostic tool against brief scenarios.|
|THE SEVEN CORNERSTONES OF TEAMWORK™ :
BUSINESS CASE STUDY
|Relate the theory of how a high performing team to a specific work situation to demonstrate how improved team performance is intricately linked to increased productivity and biz success.|
|THE SEVEN CORNERSTONES OF TEAMWORK™ : APPLICATION||Identify opportunities for personal and business-relevant application of the day’s
learning and plan accordingly.
Who should attend
- Team Leaders
- Middle Management positions
- Senior Management position
- Early Bird Price (Deadline 1 Feb 2021): BND 1,350
- Normal Price: BND 1,500 (SBS: 15%)
- Early Bird Price (Deadline 1 Feb 2021): BND 1,550
- Normal Price: BND 1,750
* Stakeholders are participants from MOFE, AMBD and all domestic banks in Brunei Darussalam.Download Brochure here