What Drives Behaviour and Performance
This programme will explore psychological factors that are responsible for human-related ups and downs at the workplace. Understand and use psychological concepts and techniques to manage common human-related issues and make your organisation a greater place to work in!
A proper understanding and management of the various psychological factors at the workplace can help reduce invisible costs and losses while improving communication, relationship, productivity, and profitability.
- Learn to manage people-related problems and conflicts effectively.
- Learn to influence and inspire others, to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Learn to communicate with and relate to others in realistic terms.
- Be able to work with peers/superiors/subordinates on better terms.
To keep participants engaged and ensure learning effectiveness, various tools and methodologies such as the following will be used appropriately in above sessions:
- Tools: Mentimeter, Kahoot and Videos.
- Methodologies (virtual engagement) include: Breakout Rooms, Sharing during Seminar and discussion.
Non-Stakeholder: BND $ 1,900.00
* Stakeholders are participants from MOFE, BDCB, and all domestic banks in Brunei Darussalam.Download Brochure here