BCM-5000: ISO22301 Business Continuity Management System Expert Implementer Certification
This holistic Business Continuity Management (BCM) course is primarily designed for BC professionals, or anyone interested in implementing or managing business continuity for their organisation.
The course is divided into 4 modules where each module allows you to understand the BCM fundamentals, practice and implement an actual risk assessment, business impact analysis, business continuity strategy and plan as well as in-depth discussion on how to engage management and the BCM team when the BCM plan has been implemented.
Participants would have a fundamental knowledge of crisis management and command centre management. The course would put more emphasis on pandemic management and how it relates to business continuity.
- LEARN the concepts and terminologies of BCM;
- GAIN insights into the fundamentals of BCM and competence in ISO22301;
- MANAGE and deploy all the BCM templates;
- PROJECT and manage a BCM programme;
- ASSISTin the managing of crises and setting up of a Crisis Command Centre; and
- APPLY the knowledge to actual BCM implementation and maintenance.
Who is this Programme for?
Business Continuity (BC) Managers, Organization Business Continuity Management (BCM) Coordinators and Practitioners that are tasked to drive large and complex corporate level BCM programmes will reap maximum benefits from the concepts and practices.
|Modules||Date & Time||Learning Mode|
|Module 1||14 May – 6 June 2023||VILT|
|Module 2 (Session 1)||7 June 2023||VILT|
|Module 2 (Session 2)||14 June 2023||VILT|
|Module 3||21 June 2023||Face to face|
|Module 4||22 June 2023||Face to face|
|Examination||23 June 2023||Online|