Project and delivery management are about ensuring that the development and implementation of products/projects are conducted both effectively and efficiently. People responsible for project and delivery management are often coordinating and supporting the work of others, creating safe environments for learning and experimentation as well as being good stewards of corporate funds.
This 2-day module aims to equip learners with the principles and tools to deliver successful projects/products through empowering people, aligning on value, and managing the system to enable high performance and adaptive planning at all levels.
At the end of the 2-day programme, participants will be able to:
- Identify, articulate and apply the 3 main different delivery modes -project, product and no project (continuous flow based around value streams), where appropriate;
- Manage delivery, system and people to help foster self-organisation for teams within a complex system;
- Identify actional metrics such as team health, throughput, cycle time and others that enable measurements of progress and value to provide context for decision making;
- Work with governance, audit and compliance in Agile Environments; and
- Attain the ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Project and Delivery Management (ICP-APM) certification upon passing the required assessments.
Who Should Attend
- Participants should have at least 2 years of working experience with interest in agile business practices and management.
|8 – 9 May 2024
| 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Download Brochure Here