The design thinking process is user-centered and prototype-driven, suitable for either products or services landscape. As a participant in Design Thinking workshop, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team and work through a hands-on innovation challenge from start to finish. You will walk away from the workshop with a strong understanding of the key tenets of design thinking and be able to execute them within your organisation.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Develop deep consumer insights;
- Reduce risk and accelerate learning through rapid prototyping of product or service introduction;
- Drive towards innovation, not just incremental growth;
- Empower employees to be innovative;
- Engage design thinking for holistic problem solving;
- Apply design thinking tools to unleash design thinking capabilities;
- Define problem space and map concepts in the problem-solving process using appropriate process models or strategies; and
- Relate design to strategic and innovative business practice and development.
Who Should Attend
- All level of staffs from all department across industries.
|4 – 5 June 2024
| 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Download Brochure Here