Passion is not just the way to happiness, it’s also the fuel that ignites success. Having passion for a particular goal, whether personal or professional provides the energy and motivation to take the actions necessary to achieve that goal. It’s the intangible component that explains why some people and teams are better able to stick with their plans and achieve greater levels of success.
Getting connected to other is the fundamental essence of networking. The effective way of ensuring that one is able to communicate effectively is the ability to build and sustain relationship. This program has been designed to give you a “communications toolkit” – a collection of models and techniques that you can dip into and utilize in whatever communication situation you find yourself in. Not only will you walk away with the ability to communicate better on all levels, you will also gain a unique insight into the how to read and understand the way others communicate. By the end of this highly practical and interactive two days, you will have gained a comprehensive skills set that will ensure success not only in your professional life but also your personal life.
The 2 days TEAM PROVOKING program provides an effective preparation in enhancing oneself to interact effectively amongst peers and others at workplace passionately by managing self and others.
Who Should Attend
Executives and support group at the operational level who interacts with internal and external customers to drive divisional and organisational goals.
- Understand Self & Others;
- Empower and endurework effectively;
- Work passionately to drive success;
- Understand how attitude and behavior can dramatically influence you and others;
- Apply the best way to prepare yourself for successful communication;
- Recognise the joy of cooperative working;
- Tailor your communication styles when dealing with different types of people;
- Understand the art of constructive criticism for people success; and
- Identify how to assert yourself effectively and appropriately in a managing conflict situation.
|9 – 10 August 2023
|8:30 am – 12:00 pm
|1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
|Exclusive Rate ‘2-for-1’
*Limited offer until 28 July
Download Brochure Here