Administrative and secretarial professionals contribute in innumerable ways to company’s well-being and success. They are no longer just handling administrative and correspondence but are participating as management team members.
The Executive Secretary and Effective Administrative Skills is an exciting and interactive training course, which is designed for office administrators, supervisors of clerical and administrative staff, executive secretaries and personal assistants. The programme will provide participants the opportunity to review and develop the needed interpersonal and professional skills to bring out their best qualities and do their jobs effectively – thereby contributing to their own, their boss’ and their organisation’s well-being.
Planning, organising and coordinating the workflow is an important function of current administrative professionals. Beyond this, they are also significantly positive and have strong initiatives; capable of carrying out responsibilities beyond their normal scope of duties and potentially stepping into an executive position; and are constantly upgrading themselves.
By the end of this course, attendees will benefit and learn to:
- Develop open perspectives to view change as part of life and for organizational growth and well – being;
- Increase and develop the functional value of a modern multi skilled administrative personnel in today’s workplace;
- Practice key techniques to become more assertive at the workplace;
- Enhance your interpersonal communication and human relation with bosses, peers and others; and
- Apply time management techniques necessary for optimum office productivity.
Who is this Programme for?
This programme is suitable for:
- Executive Secretaries;
- Supervisors of junior – level employees; and
- Any individuals who are looking to enhance their interpersonal and professional skills to effectively perform their daily tasks.
|Module 1||Increasing Your Functional Value as a Modern Multi-Skilled Administrative Personnel|
|Module 2||Handling Change|
|Module 3||Working Towards Better Workplace Interpersonal Communication|
|Module 4||Assertive Communication Skills for the Workplace|
|Module 5||Identify Your Personality Style|
|Module 6||Working Smarter: Staying Organised and Managing Workload|
|Module 7||Customer Perception: Making a Good Impression|
|20 February 2023||8:30 AM to 12:00 PM
1:30 PM – 5:00 PM
Download Brochure Here