Islamic funds and investments have witnessed an exponential growth over the last decade, attracting considerable attention from both Muslim and non-Muslim investors.
The funds have also evolved and developed from simple and straight forward structures to more sophisticated and complex instruments. This course is designed to provide detailed insights on the structures and instruments of Islamic funds and investments available in the market.
- Discuss the Syariah principles in structuring Islamic funds and investment.
- Comprehend the various structures and instruments of Islamic funds investment.
- Analyse and deliberate the modern development of Islamic funds investment.
- Illustrate the operational aspects of Islamic funds and investments.
- Highlight the Syariah issues of Islamic funds and investments.
Who Should Attend
- Board of Directors
- Syariah Department
- Syariah Audit Department
- Syariah Review Department
- Syariah Supervisory boards
- Managers and Officers
- Internal Auditors
- Advocates and Solicitors
|24 – 25 June 2024
| 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Download Brochure Here