The certificate is a comprehensive course, which develops knowledge of the strategic context and organisational implications of relationship management within the financial services industry.
CertRM has been designed to be relevant for those new to roles in business and commercial banking, and corporate relationship management, as well as for the more experienced relationship managers looking to improve knowledge.
The CertRM provides credit into the Professional Diploma in Banking &Finance designation offered through The London Institute of Banking &Finance (LIBF).
- The environment in which businesses operate and the different types of business customer.
- The role of relationship management and relationship marketing as well as the role of the relationship manager as a trusted advisor in identifying and supporting customer needs.
- The importance of effective communication and business plans and the relationship to portfolio management together with key account and portfolio planning.
Who Should Attend
- The Certificate in Relationship Management (CertRM) is of particular interest if you are new to the role and you have responsibilities within business banking, commercial banking and/or corporate relationship management, or if you are keen to improve your understanding and application of the skills and tools that aid you in a relationship manager role.
- To get the most from the course, a good standard of English is required.
|13 May 2024
Download Brochure Here