This diploma takes a technical approach to learning and will expose you to the different evaluation tools that identify borrowing requirements. Upon completion, you will be able to make the very best recommendations for your customers, as an expert in your field.
DipBB&C is ideal for you if you are already working in a Relationship Management role, as it covers critical relationship building and negotiation models. You will be able to relate your learning directly to your working practices through a case study that reflects customer lending scenarios, released six weeks before your exam.
If you currently have the CertBB&C or CertBB, you will only need to complete one unit to be entitled for a reduced fee. This means you will be able to go straight to studying the third and final unit and sit for the exam.
- Distinguish between the different parties in the business banking environment and understand the products and services provided by them.
- Identify the role of the business banking relationship manager.
- Evaluate and offer solutions to business banking customers.
- Evaluate borrowing requirements and sources of finance appropriate to the needs of different customers.
- Apply and justify appropriate techniques in the management of lending accounts using compliant and sustainable business banking principles and practices.
Who Should Attend
Designed for employees in Relationship Management roles within business and commercial banking.
Participants should be confident in their ability to study at this level. It is strongly recommended that participants have previously successfully studied at FHEQ / RQF Level 4 or 5 (or equivalent). Participants also need to be satisfied of their ability to study in English.
Participants will also need a level of numeracy that will enable them to manipulate and calculate various ratios and formulae relevant to the course.
Download Brochure Here