This programme is designed for employees who have been newly-promoted to a supervisory or managerial position to improve their people-management skills and, more importantly, be equipped with practical ideas for optimising the most important resource in the organisation – its people. The programme is also suitable for existing supervisors and managers who have not received any formal training in people-management skills.
Participants will learn to develop a firm foundation for becoming an adept and inspirational manager, capable of motivating their subordinates effectively. This proficiency will result in your subordinates feeling more inspired, delivering higher-quality work, and remaining committed to the organisation for an extended period. Consequently, the organisation will experience heightened productivity, reduced turnover rates, and substantial savings in terms of time, energy, resources, and financial resources that would otherwise be spent on recruiting and retraining new staff members.
This programme will be able to equip managers with a clear understanding of the importance of managing people and enhancing leadership effectiveness within the organisation and its impact on others. Regardless of their position—be it middle managers, senior managers, or C-Suite leaders—all individuals will require the development of relevant management and leadership skills, knowledge, and confidence. This enhancement is essential for effectively guiding their teams to meet the organisation’s standards and expectations, particularly within the ever-changing dynamics of today’s work environment.
At the end of this programme, participants will learn the following:
- Understand the current approaches to effective leadership;
- Distinguish differences between leadership and management;
- Analyse strengths and areas for development;
- Be more effective in communicating and leading their teams;
- Manage and support organisational change in times of technology disruption(Industry 4.0);
- Manage team conflicts in a ‘win-win’ situation;
- Engage in group problem solving and decision making; and
- Determine what motivates and what does not motivate team members.
Who Should Attend
- Executive and Emerging Managers
- New Managers
|22 – 23 July 2024
| 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Download Brochure Here