Excel Dashboard is a page that allows managers and business leaders to track key KPIs or indicators and to decide appropriately. It includes diagrams / tables / views supported by facts. Nevertheless, not all reports are dashboards. Dashboard reports provide administrators with a high-level company summary. Excel is an excellent tool for producing powerful dashboards which allow managers to evaluate, inspect and alert on time.
In this intermediate level, the main focus of the programme is to build an interactive report using a few special functions and names. Participants can choose the report requirements from the form elements such as option buttons, drop down list, or buttons.
- Apply advanced formatting to present data accurately so that the report is easily interpreted by the Management;
- Apply the Functions that will change the report to an interactive report; and
- Design the Dashboard interface using the Form Elements in Microsoft Excel without any Programming knowledge
- Basic knowledge and functionality of Microsoft Excel
- Attended MS Excel Dashboard for beginners
- Participants are required to bring their own laptop with MS Excel 2016 software installed
Who Is This Programme For?
Any personnel that uses Microsoft Excel to analyse and prepare management reports, especially administrative, operational and middle management staff.
|Module 1: Building Dashboards using Excel functions||Module 4: Lookup Functions|
|Module 2: Logical Functions||Module 5: Nested Functions|
|Module 3: Math Functions||Module 6: Relative and Absolute Cell References|
|Module 7: The Fill Handle|
|8 – 9 August 2023||
8:30 AM – 12:00 PM