MS Excel Series: Intermediate
In the Intermediate Microsoft Excel programme, participants will build upon their understanding of Microsoft Excel. They will learn how to present date in Excel for maximum efficiency and sort & filter lists of data based on desired criteria.
During the programme, participants will also learn important Excel functions which allows a higher-level view such as goal seeking from an existing dataset, the use of Charts and Pivot Tables to display and extract further information.
Participants will also have the opportunity to learn and polish new skills in Lookup, Logical, Financial and Database functions.
Building upon the MS Excel for beginners training syllabus, the goal of the Intermediate programme is to go deeper with Excel’s in-built features for more efficient data collection, improved data management and data analysis.
Participants are expected to be knowledgeable in the following aspects of Microsoft Excel:
- Familiar with the Microsoft Excel default interface
- Satisfactory knowledge of basic MS Excel including management of worksheets and concept of cells and cell references.
Who Is This Programme For?
This programme is suitable for individuals who wants to:
- Progressively learn and improve their MS Excel skillset;
- Learn new Excel functions;
- Explore features that are available in MS Excel that can help in their daily work;
- Enhance their portfolio to include an intermediate level proficiency of Excel skills; and
- Those who use Excel in their daily work.
|Module 1: Freezing Panes and View Options||Module 7: Logical Functions|
|Module 2: Sorting Data||Module 8: Tables|
|Module 3: Filtering Data||Module 9: Charts|
|Module 4: Subtotals||Module 10: Introduction to Pivot Tables|
|Module 5: Relative and Absolute Cell References||Module 11: Macros|
|Module 6: Lookup functions||Module 12: Protecting Data|
|Module 13: Copying Excel data to Microsoft Word
|29-30 May 2023||
8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
|Fee||$ 390 [SBS: 20%]||$ 490.00|
|Group Fee (Min 3 Pax)||$ 350.00||$351.00|
Download Brochure Here